Ways to get more involved with Cornell Minds Matter:
- Come to our events and/or outreach programs - see Schedule of Events.
- Join our listserv to find out about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities, receive mental health news and tips. To join, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and just type "join" on the first line of th e-mail.
- Apply to be a staff member** after attending at least five of our events and attending a training session (see calendar for dates). To apply, contact our Membership Chair, Evan Kain at email@example.com.
- After serving as a staff member for at least one semester you will be eligible to apply to be on our student executive board.
**Steps to becoming a staff member:
- Attend ANY 5 of our events.
- Attend one of our staff training sessions, which will be held several times a semester; see our calendar for details or email our Membership Chair, Evan Kain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the application online [here].
- You will be notified within a few days of submitting your application.
Duties and Expectations of a Staff Member:
- Co-lead at least one social event per semester.
- Volunteer for at least two one hour shifts at tabling events per semester (includes Procrastinate @ the Straight, Big Red Chill, and all other tabling events).
- It is expected that you will endeavor to attend monthly Eboard meetings and be supportive in the planning, organizing, and running of our events.